Saturday, June 12, 2010

THE REASONS WHY I ALWAYS BRING MY SKETCH BOOK ALONG...

it has been too long since my last update for this blog.
been really busy for a few weeks [uncle's death, then mr bodyguard suddenly appeared at my door *family's ...ok?*...then rushed to KL for Youth'10 last 30th may..stayed there a week until the launching of Wardina Safiyya's book@ MPH...illustrated by my friend, Uneh....too many too update...i even went to my god father's place~GOPA....will upload the photos later k....later when i'm feeling much better....]
i did some sketches while in KL...and two poems ....just to ease some stress as my brain was jammed too just like the roads there....not to mention~flood too...

messy madness...? 
i didnt know what i was doing...sketched in the car@KL

Tak Tetap
06/06/2010~11:20am
in the car@in front of my home@Johor
My Beloved Mr. Bodyguard
06/06/2010~11:35 am
in the moving car@Kluang-Ayer Hitam, Johor.

No comments: