Sunday, August 9, 2009

i got my 1st customer!!!

*about 3pm yesterday ( almost 12 hours ago) a friend suddenly requested a card...she wants to give her friend on thursday...huhuhu...can i make it? luckily my mood was good enough to sketch something...so here it is...just a simple cover...i'm off to an aunt's place early this morning..just have less than 6 hours to sleep...hope my 1st customer really love it...

p/s: moral of the story.....be prepared!!
..........sold @rm15 (with the original drawing..size A5...kos penghantaran ditanggung oleh pelanggan~~hmm..is it too expensive???)


pencil sketching

coloured


the card + envelope


below~inside the card

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations chahaya! I'm proud of u, ur work is fresh and original.

fishbone

Cahaya Kekasih said...

thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hi Cahaya Kekasih,

Sorry to have spelt your name wrongly. I look forward to more creative works from you.

Fishbone

Cahaya Kekasih said...

its ok.... :)

i wonder who u are, fishbone...where are u from...how did u get my blog...

Anonymous said...

Hi Cahaya,

I find myself humming to the song "You are my Sunshine" all day long.

I like ur enthusiasm and confidence.

fishbone

Cahaya Kekasih said...

hi...

hehe.. ilove this song so much too....cant get my mine off from it....

i really want to know u....u're from kluang too right? who's blog did u read before? u can chat directly to me in that yellow pingbox when i'm online

Cahaya Kekasih said...

*mind